Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

"In process" flight attendant application

Momsrbz2
Explorer C

Hello,

I applied for flight attendant position at beginning of 2022. Then the system changed over, i was transferred into the system with my new profile, and my application was submitted for a flight attendant when position was open. I am checking often my profile, attended community meetings to prepare for best practices,  and my application is still showing since June 2022, "in process".

Can anyone give me insight what this means, what likelihood it is and when i might be contacted for an interview?

It has been my dream for years to work with Southwest, I know many employees who work at Southwest,  and they didn't know answer either.

I would  LOVE  to speak to a Hiring Recruiter!

Any help is appreciated 🙏 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: "In process" flight attendant application

lpetty73
Explorer C

Hi there! I'm in the same boat. I applied in April of this year and after being changed over to the new system my application submission date changed to June as well, but I also received the email about the system upgrade in June so maybe every applicant at that point got changed to June?? Just wanted you to know that you're not in this alone. I am anxiously awaiting to hear from them. Fingers crossed for both of us that we hear something soon.   🙂

Re: "In process" flight attendant application

Momsrbz2
Explorer C

Thank you for a little bit of hope! I am glad to know I'm not only one "in process "

Southwest We Love ❤️ you and want to Unite With You !!