CONTEST ALERT: Southwest Sundance Cinema Challenge
CONTEST ALERT: Southwest Sundance Cinema Challenge
Southwest Airlines - Southwest Sundance Cinema Challenge
1. To Enter: No purchase or obligation necessary. Contest runs January 7, 2013 from 12:00 pm CT – January 13, 2013 at 5:00 pm CT. To enter without purchase or obligation, submit an original YouTube video to us @SouthwestAir on Twitter, using the #SWACinema hashtag. By entering, Entrant grants Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, freely transferable license to use the video for all purposes, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised. Entries may not violate any third party rights nor use any third-party intellectual property such as logos, trademarks, copyrighted material (such as music) or background signs. Entrants acknowledge and agree that their entry does not violate any rights of privacy or publicity and that they have the written permission of those appearing in their video to submit their image. Entries must not disparage; contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, or vulgar; or promote bigotry, racism, hatred or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation. All entries will not be returned. Entries limited to one (1) per person. Any person found using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be found to be ineligible. Anonymous entries will be considered invalid. You warrant your video will not be sexually explicit, unnecessarily violent or derogatory. It cannot promote drugs, alcohol, or firearms.
2. Selection of Winner: On or about January 15, 2013 at 5:30 pm CT, members of the Southwest Airlines Emerging Media Team will review all eligible entries received and choose a winner. The judges will be judging on the following qualities:
∙ Creativity and Originality: 20%
∙ Entertaining: 25%
∙ Southwest Appeal: 35% - entry should reflect our Culture and Fun-LUVing Attitude.
∙ Rules: 20% Read and complied with the official rules. Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.
3. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize to consist of two (2) roundtrip tickets on Southwest Airlines (APV for Southwest Airlines tickets is $420); one second place consolation prize to consist of one (1) $100 Southwest LUV Voucher; one third place consolation prize to consist of one (1) $50 Southwest LUV Voucher.
Roundtrip tickets on Southwest Airlines are subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. No blackout dates. Airline tickets awarded will be open origination and open destination and will expire one year from date of issue. Expiration dates will not be extended, and tickets will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. Tickets valid on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service only from the airport nearest the winner's residence served by Southwest Airlines. If the winner does not live in a city served by Southwest Airlines, he/she is responsible for transportation to the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines.
Southwest LUV Vouchers are subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions, Contract of Carriage, and rules and regulations of Southwest Airlines. Southwest LUV Vouchers are valid as a form of payment toward future air fare only on Southwest Airlines through southwest.com, toll-free Reservations 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792), or at any Southwest Airlines Ticket Counter. Southwest LUV Vouchers must be redeemed and all travel completed by the expiration date indicated. Validity of Southwest LUV Vouchers will not be extended and any unused value will be forfeited upon expiration. Southwest LUV Vouchers and travel issued in exchange for Southwest LUV Vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or other monetary consideration. Southwest LUV Vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed. Southwest LUV Vouchers are VOID if sold, altered, purchased, brokered, and/or bartered. See www.southwest.com for complete terms and conditions.
4. Eligibility: Contest open to all legal US residents, with an email address and a Twitter account, 21 years and older as of January 7, 2013. Employees of Southwest Airlines Co., AirTran Airways, Inc., and their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contest subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. The promotion is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not located in the United States.
5. To Claim Prize: Potential winner only will be notified by Southwest Airlines via e-mail, and potential winner must provide valid address (No P.O. Boxes). Unclaimed or undeliverable prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner's name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation. Potential winners must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within one (1) day of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize.
6. Limitation of Liability: Neither Sponsor, nor their affiliated entities, are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent, entries or mail; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Winners are solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prize and for any travel or other expenses not specifically mentioned in prize description. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify Contest if fraud or technical failure compromise the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. This Contest offer is being made exclusively by Sponsor.
Sponsor not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission whether caused by Sponsor, user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the process of submissions which may limit a participants ability to participate in this promotion.
7. Winner's List: To request a Winner's Name List, send a self addressed stamped return envelope, after January 15, 2013, to Southwest Airlines Emerging Media. All requests must be received by February 15, 2013. Utah and Washington residents may omit return postage.
8. Sponsor: Southwest Airlines Co., P.O. Box 36611, Dallas, TX. 75235-1611
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.