CONTEST ALERT: The #Hunt4Magic!
CONTEST ALERT: The #Hunt4Magic!
This weekend Southwest is in attendance at the Resort Showcase at the Walt Disney World® Resort in beautiful, sunny Orlando! The Disney Resort Showcase is an exclusive, invitation-only, event held once a year intended to give the media and others a behind-the-scenes look at all the latest and greatest happenings at the Walt Disney World® Resort!
Even though this event is not open to the public, we thought it would be fun to bring the park to you folks at home (or maybe reading this blog post from work). Since we’ll be exploring the parks, we thought it would be appropriate to use one of our favorite social media channels, Twitter! Follow us throughout the weekend on Twitter (@SouthwestAir) to take part in our #Hunt4Magic, also known as the Southwest Scavenger Hunt.
Throughout the Resort Showcase our Social Media Team will be posting photo riddles to the Southwest account on Twitter. Some riddles will be challenging, so make sure you are brushed up on your Disney Parks trivia! The questions all will relate to the brand new resort, the Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. The first person to reply to the @SouthwestAir account using the hashtag #Hunt4Magic, will get their name entered in a drawing for a chance to win a pair of roundtrip tickets on Southwest Airlines from Southwest! There will be several riddles posted on each day throughout the weekend, so you have multiple opportunities to enter your name in “the hat” for a chance to win the roundtrip tickets! We’ll announce the winner on Monday, April 30th.
Read the rules below for all the details on this sweepstakes! See ya on Twitter!
Southwest Scavenger Hunt
1. To Enter: No purchase or obligation necessary. Sweepstakes runs from April 26th, 2012 12 a.m. PT– April 28th 2012 12 a.m. PT. To enter without purchase or obligation, look for the daily clues on the @southwestair Twitter page and tweet your answer to the riddle provided. If you are the first to answer the riddle correctly and use the hashtag #Hunt4Magic, you’ll be entered in a drawing for roundtrip plane tickets on Southwest Airlines. All entries become property of Southwest Airlines, the sponsor of this sweepstakes (“Sponsor”), and will not be returned. Entries limited to one (1) per person per riddle. Any person found using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be found to be ineligible Sponsor is under no obligation to post any entry. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this sweepstakes.
2. Drawing: A random drawing from all eligible entries received will be held on or about April 30, 2012. Entrants need not be present to win. The prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. Prize: Two tickets on Southwest Airlines, on published scheduled service (subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply), to winner’s choice of a Southwest city destination. Airline tickets awarded will expire one year from the date of issue and may not be extended. Approximate retail value: $800. No substitutions, cash equivalents or transfers of prize permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prize is not transferable (and must be accepted as awarded), may not be resold, offered for resale, and is not redeemable for cash.
4. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to all legal US residents, 21 years and older as of the start of the sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions of the Sponsor as final. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
The sweepstakes is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not located in the United States.
5. To Claim Prize: The correct riddle guesser will be notified by via Twitter after each riddle is posted. The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be notified via Twitter and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, which must be returned within seven (7) days after prize notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If prize notification via Twitter is returned undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Grand Prize winner’s guest, or if minor their parent(s)/legal guardian(s), must execute Liability Releases, and where legal, Publicity Releases prior to the issuance of travel documents. Unclaimed or undeliverable prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any media without additional compensation.
6. Limitation of Liability: Neither Sponsor, Disney Destinations, nor their affiliated entities, are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent, entries or mail; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. Winner is solely responsible for payment of all federal, state, and local taxes on prize and for any travel or other expenses not specifically mentioned in prize description. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes if fraud or technical failure compromises the integrity of the sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. This sweepstakes offer is being made exclusively by Sponsor.
Sponsor not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission whether caused by Sponsor, user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the process of submissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this sweepstakes.
7. Winner’s List: To request a Winner’s Name List, send a self addressed stamped return envelope, after May 1, 2012, to Southwest Airlines Emerging Media Dept.. All requests must be received by May 30, 2012. Utah and Washington residents may omit return postage.
8. Sponsor: Southwest Airlines Co., P.O. Box 36611, Dallas, TX. 75235-1611
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.