Coast Your Way to a Winter Getaway
Coast Your Way to a Winter Getaway
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
Fare sale alert starting! Head to Southwest.com today, through December 10, 2020, and book your next trip (maybe your romantic Valentine’s Day getaway) with fares as low as $49 one-way. Coast your way this winter to a beautiful getaway for continental U.S. travel December 29, 2020, through April 11, 2021. With our low fares, legendary Hospitality, and friendly policies, there is nothing getting in the way of you booking your next trip!
Seats, days, and markets are limited. Blackout dates and 21-day advance purchase requirements apply. See a full list of fares, fare rules, and terms and conditions below and at Southwest.com.
More than 35 years after landing at Chicago Midway International Airport, we are expanding our footprint in the Chicagoland area and adding complementing service from Chicago O'Hare International Airport starting February 14, 2021. Now you have more opportunities to fly to Chicago! Hurry and book your next trip to Chicago on Southwest.com.
- Deep-Dish Pizza: They say food is the way to your Heart and we agree; nothing says “I love you” like a slice of deep-dish pizza. Great news, there are plenty of opportunities to grab yourself some Chicago deep-dish.
- Millennium Park: This park is not just for millennials. Millennium Park was created by Chicago the Department of Cultural Affairs and is a great place for visitors to gather take photos and listen to live music.
- The Magnificent Mile: Ready to shop until you drop? Shopping has now gotten a lot easier with our Bags Fly Free® Policy. The Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue boasts more than 450 retailers with major department stores as well as unique boutique-style shopping. This is a shopping experience you won’t want to miss!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Sunshine on your mind this Valentine’s Day? Visit Fort Lauderdale in the sunshine state of Florida. There is plenty to do in the wonderful city of Fort Lauderdale. Come soak up the sun. Hurry and book your next trip to Chicago on Southwest.com.
- Deerfield Beach: Enjoy one of the many golden beaches along the Florida Coast. Deerfield Beach is best known for its casual beach vibe. Relax by the water or go for a swim; either way, you’re in for sun fun! Don’t forget to capture some beautiful pictures with the amazing sunset.
- Wildlife: Get up close and personal with some wildlife. Book a safari trip and visit some swampy critters or visit some more friendly critters at the Butterfly World and Flamingo Gardens.
- Arts & Entertainment: Emerge yourself in the Culture of Fort Lauderdale. Visit the Museum of Discovery and Science, The Fort Lauderdale Antique Museum, or the Bonnet House Museum. There is something new to learn at each museum.
Honolulu (Oahu), Hawaii
Indulge yourself with a warm winter vacation or Valentine’s getaway to Honolulu, on the island of Oahu’s south shore. Surf on one of the many beaches, hike the outdoors, or hit the town to shop—there is something unique for every adventure-seeker. Get a feel for the capital of Hawaii by booking your next trip on Southwest.com.
- Waimea Bay: This beach is located on the North Shore and is a great place for all water activities like bodyboarding, fishing, snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, and surfing.
- Diamond Head State Monument: This beautiful landmark that sits on the edge of Waikiki’s coastline holds historical, cultural, natural, and recreational importance to Hawaii. It was years ago after a huge volcanic eruption and eventually forming the Diamond Head. It’s a must-see for every type of adventurer.
- Destination Oahu: Check out other activities by visiting out Destination O’ahu: Explore the Gathering Place of Hawaii blog.
Note: Travelers to Hawaii are required to quarantine for 14 days. All passengers age five and older who show proof of a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test from a State of Hawaii approved Trusted Testing Partner taken within 72 hours of boarding the last flight of their journey to Hawaii will not be subject to the State of Hawaii’s 14-day traveler quarantine rule. This directive does not apply to any county-imposed quarantine rules separate and apart from rules outlined by the state of Hawaii. Travelers without a valid negative COVID-19 test will be required to quarantine upon arrival for 14 days.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES SALE FARE RULES
A 21-day advance purchase is required. Purchase today through Dec. 10, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Central Time. Continental U.S. travel valid Jan. 5, 2021, through April 11, 2021. Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii valid Dec. 29, 2020, through April 8, 2021. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid Jan. 11, 2021, through April 11, 2021. International travel valid Jan. 11, 2021, through April 11, 2021. Continental U.S. to Hawaii blacked out Feb. 11, 2021, through Feb. 14. 2021; March 19, 2021, through March 20, 2021; March 26, 2021, through March 28, 2021; and April 1, 2021, through April 3, 2021. Continental U.S. from Hawaii blacked out Dec. 29, 2020, through Jan. 4, 2021; Feb. 19, 2021, through Feb. 21, 2021; March 27, 2021, through March 28, 2021; and April 2, 2021, through April 5, 2021. Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Steamboat Springs/Hayden, CO, Montrose, CO, and Las Vegas and from Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Montrose, CO, and Steamboat Springs/Hayden, CO to Las Vegas is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Steamboat Springs/Hayden, CO, and Montrose, CO, and Las Vegas and from Las Vegas to Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Sarasota, Montrose, CO, and Steamboat Springs/Hayden, CO is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii is valid Monday through Thursday. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday through Thursday. International travel is valid Monday through Thursday. Travel to Mexico is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Mexico is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service. Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees. Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight. Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of the week and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares. Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare rules apply. Sale fares may be available on other days of the week, but that's not guaranteed. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation. Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards® tier status. Fares are subject to change until ticketed. Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.