Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Amazing Stewardess!

ChelseaReeh
Explorer C

I was on flight #3402/ #3438 to Reno on January 14th and I had the pleasure of being on board with some quality crew, namely the head Stewardess Linda! 
She truly embodies what I love about Southwest— professional, personable, and one of a kind. 
It is not everyday that someone excels at their craft or takes the time to make someone feel special. I hope she is recognized by Southwest for her dedication and representation of Southwest Airlines - LOVE

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Amazing Stewardess!

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@ChelseaReeh wrote:

I was on flight #3402/ #3438 to Reno on January 14th and I had the pleasure of being on board with some quality crew, namely the head Stewardess Linda! 
She truly embodies what I love about Southwest— professional, personable, and one of a kind. 
It is not everyday that someone excels at their craft or takes the time to make someone feel special. I hope she is recognized by Southwest for her dedication and representation of Southwest Airlines - LOVE

Great to hear! I LUV these stories. 

Would you do Linda a kind favor. Since this message board is customer-to-customer, would you forward your praise in an email to Southwest directly:

https://www.southwest.com/html/contact-us/

That will help ensure your compliment gets processed but thanks for sharing this; it's great to see stories like these on this forum.

Re: Amazing Stewardess!

Duffey24
Explorer C

I like is, Thank you for sharing.