Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

see different promotions on PC and on phone?

ndimitru
Explorer B

I see some promotions on the website when I view it on my phone, and different ones when I am on my PC, Logged in both times.  Is this a known issue?  How do I get to see all the promotions no matter where I am viewing it?  for the phone, this is not on the app, but on a browser. and, I just checked, I see yet something different on the app on my phone!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: see different promotions on PC and on phone?

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@ndimitru wrote:

I see some promotions on the website when I view it on my phone, and different ones when I am on my PC, Logged in both times.  Is this a known issue?  How do I get to see all the promotions no matter where I am viewing it?  for the phone, this is not on the app, but on a browser. and, I just checked, I see yet something different on the app on my phone!

Hi!

I'm on my mobile device now and just checked both web formats. I'm getting the Week of Wow/50% off for both desktop and mobile sites. Can't reproduce what you're describing.

However, earlier today I was booking some flights and noticed the website was acting a little buggy. It was showing a generic 'promo' in place of the Wow and it was failing to load my upcoming flights on the dashboard. This was right around the same time Southwest's Flight Attendant job opening closed. Not sure if you got caught in that issue.

Try loading the web pages again. 

ndimitru
Explorer B

But I DO see the Earn up to 4000 bonus points when you spend with rapid rewards points on *both* the webpage on my PC and the APP on my phone .....

ndimitru
Explorer B

Today, again seeing different promotions on the webpage on my PC and on the APP  on my phone.

For example, seeing Earn 3X. Companion Pass qualidying points on the APP but not on the webpage.

Seeing The More The Merrrier, 10x total points on the APP but not on the webpage.

Earn 25% bonus on the RR card, seeing this on the APP but not on the webpage. 

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@ndimitru wrote:

Today, again seeing different promotions on the webpage on my PC and on the APP  on my phone.

For example, seeing Earn 3X. Companion Pass qualidying points on the APP but not on the webpage.

Seeing The More The Merrrier, 10x total points on the APP but not on the webpage.

Earn 25% bonus on the RR card, seeing this on the APP but not on the webpage. 

I think the promo's that get displayed are location-specific. Being in SoCal, I'm getting all different promo's including a 2x CP points promo, not 3x. Here they are:

• "As Low as $59" Sale from Los Angeles (expires today) - Both Web/App
  • "Golden State Opportunity" CP Promo: Earn 2x CP Points on Flights - Website Only
  • 75,000 Points / SW Credit Card Offer - Both Web/App