Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Suggestion/Request Fly to Roatan RTB

Explorer C

Roatan has a large ex-patriot community and many are from Texas.   It is a beautiful Caribbean destination.  Southwest should fly there!

RTB airport

THANKS

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Suggestion/Request Fly to Roatan RTB

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@00000140427593 wrote:

Roatan has a large ex-patriot community and many are from Texas.   It is a beautiful Caribbean destination.  Southwest should fly there!

RTB airport

THANKS

Hello-

I've never been to the Roatan Island within the Caribbean but saw pictures of it. Appears to be a beautiful vacation spot. As this forum is customer-to-customer, this board unfortunately cannot process your request to bring service to RTB.

I would send your request in an email directly to Southwest Customer Service:
https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

Click on "Comment/Question", "Customer Service" to access the email form.

Appears that a number of the US legacy carriers service RTB although this airport appears to be pretty small. I think gate capacity limitations may be an obstacle but this may be a good market for Southwest. I would forward your letter to them. For now, I'm sure Southwest can at least feed you from your home airport into the legacy carrier's hub airport so that SW can still be a part of your travel experience.

If you visit this place regularly, feel free to share some pictures of your experience.

bec102896
Aviator A

I’ve been to Roatan several times by cruise ship beautiful place. Be sure to submit your suggestion in the link provided on the previous comment and hopefully one day SW will fly there. 

On my last visit there I made chocolate and it was delicious 

5280Av8r
Frequent Flyer C

I'm still wondering if SWA is going to compete with Frontier and United and add nonstop service between Denver and Montego Bay. Since both have added that service, I keep thinking that SWA would want to get in on that action, but so far it hasn't been announced. Maybe they'll announce on the 21st for this coming winter? Who knows.

DEN (CLT) Based | Aviation Enthusiast | Full of Passion for Southwest