Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Tool that lets you search to anywhere?

hetoo
Explorer C

Has anyone written a bot or tool that allows you to just search southwest wherever the best deals are? I'm in Nashville and want to travel in March, but I'm getting tired of putting in 10000 different creations to see to/from prices to places. Don't really care where just want to travel. Kind of like how Skyskanner Everywhere works but specifically for SW?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Tool that lets you search to anywhere?

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C

@hetoo wrote:

Has anyone written a bot or tool that allows you to just search southwest wherever the best deals are? I'm in Nashville and want to travel in March, but I'm getting tired of putting in 10000 different creations to see to/from prices to places. Don't really care where just want to travel. Kind of like how Skyskanner Everywhere works but specifically for SW?

Hola!

No third-party bot needed (SW's website doesn't allow it either).

Southwest's "Find Best Flight Deals" page may have what you're looking for:

https://www.southwest.com/find-best-flight-deals/

During most sales including the current as-low-as $49 sale, clicking on the banner ad and then "Not sure where you're flying yet" link takes you to this or a similar page where you can select any airport from a drop-down list, and the lowest WGA fares will show on a list of destination airports with the earliest departure date available.

For BNA - It looks like, there's a bunch of deals there for under $100:

ATL $49

AUS $89

MDW $59

ORD $74

CVG $49

DAL $76

FLL $90

MIA $49

MSP $94

LGA $64

PHL $60

TPA $95

DCA $90

RDU $99

Not sure if this would include March 2025 travel but hope this tool helps!

Re: Tool that lets you search to anywhere?

kaycross
Explorer B

Yes, there isn't a specific tool like techai that directly searches Southwest Airlines for the best deals everywhere, similar to Skyscanner's Everywhere feature. However, you could use general travel search engines or tools like Google Flights, Kayak, or Skyscanner to find broader options and then manually cross-check with Southwest's website since they don't typically list their fares on third-party platforms.