Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S October 2023 Training

KatDom
Explorer C

Hello!

I was recently hired and set to go to attend the CS&S training class in October 2023. However, I just got an email today stating that this training class has been cancelled and subsequently moved to March 2024? I was unable to attend the zoom meeting where I guess this was discussed, so I'm a little shocked and in the dark. 

Anyone who attended that zoom meeting - can you fill me in? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: CS&S October 2023 Training

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Yes they said they are staffed to the maximum, so the decision was made to moved us to March 2024 and we would get monthly emails to keep us engaged but they understand if some have to withdraw the application. I belt like before when your background cleared if how they will be placing us again. 

Misstx
Adventurer C

I got the email today and it was a little disappointing because the wait has been LONG . Fingers crossed for March ! 

KatDom
Explorer C

Thank you for responding and explaining what happened during the meeting. I'm sad that I won't be starting in October, but I'm still looking forward to this career! 

Misstx
Adventurer C

Not sure if you’ve received the email or anything, but they have rescinded all job offers for 2024. This is beyond ridiculous. At least give those who were waiting some type of compensation, free flight or something.