Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Openings

Stephanie13
Explorer C

Hello! 

I would absolutely love to have the chance to become a quality flight attendant with Southwest! I am passionate about aviation and customer service and sincerely love the family environment Southwest offers. Can anyone please tell me when flight attendant positions may open up again? I have created an account and posted my resume in the hope a position may open up soon! Any additional information would be very greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Stephanie Newby

1 REPLY 1

Re: Flight Attendant Openings

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Stephanie13,

We are so thrilled to hear of your enthusiasm for a Flight Attendant position at Southwest Airlines! We do not have a timeline for future openings, but as a result of the overwhelming interest in our latest posting in February, we unfortunately do not expect to be posting the role in the immediate future. This allows our Recruiting Team to sort through all applications received during the last application period. However, we do hope to see your application the next time this role is available!

In the meantime, you can find all of our open positions at southwest.com/careers. You can also sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest (on desktop) or by clicking here on a mobile device.

Kelby
Southwest Careers