Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendanting

KLitchfield
Explorer B

Hello. I have recentaly been applying for jobs, as well as, filled out, and posted my resume, as a Flight Attendant, here at Southwest. I am very excited, and just completed Triad Aivation Academy! As I am constantly looking on-line, I have just received an internal tracking number, in the mail.

Southwest is my #1 first pick, for I love the company so, and am willing to relocate, wherever you may need me!

What do I do, or where do I go, to log in this tracking number, to hopefully start my fulfilling career, with you? 

I just do not want to miss out on any opportunities I may have. Please advise me on what to do.

I can give you my tracking number upon request.

Thank you so much for this oppertunity!

Sincerely,

Kelly Litchfield

Kelly M Litchfield
1 REPLY 1

Re: Flight Attendanting

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @KLitchfield,

Thank you for your enthusiasm about joining our Team! I am not sure what the tracking number that you are referring to is, as this is not a step in our hiring process or something that we send to our candidates. I would recommend exercising caution with this tracking number, since it is not something that Southwest Airlines sends out or has any hand in.

Unfortunately, we do not currently have a specific date that our Flight Attendant position will be open for applications. However, you can sign up to receive job alerts via email at WorkFor.Us/Southwest (on Desktop) or WorkFor.Us/Southwest (on Mobile). We hope to see your application the next time the posting is open!

Kelby
Southwest Careers