Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

How Long of a Wait After Applying?

rtodd84
Explorer C

I was so excited to be able to apply for a position as a flight attendant on September 26th but have yet to have any communication on further steps in the application process. When I log in it says “In Process” and that has been the case for the past 2+ months. How much longer should I expect to wait? Is there anything that I can do to reach out as this is a career choice I’d really love to have and want to take advantage of any and every opportunity available. Thank you so much for any helpful response! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: How Long of a Wait After Applying?

ali012
Explorer B

I understand your eagerness and the importance of timely communication in the application process. The duration of the application process can vary depending on several factors such as the volume of applicants, internal processing timelines, and specific hiring procedures. However, to gain clarity and a potential timeline update, reaching out directly to the company's HR department or the designated contact for the position might provide valuable insights. Politely inquiring about the status of your application and the estimated timeline for further steps could offer the information you seek.