Hello there, I work for an IT MSP here in the United States. A client called the other day saying they were unable to search anything on Southwest.com. They were using the Latest Google Chrome, and I also tested this in Firefox as well. Same Results. So I tried it at my location locally and everything worked fine. I tested it on their server and I was able to duplicate the issue in Google Chrome but not Firefox. I kept poking around but I couldn't seem to understand what was happening. Then I remembered the Firefox likes to do it's own DNS queries, and I found the setting to disable it. Voilà I reproduced the issue in Firefox. My DNS forwarder settings were set to Google DNS, Firefox does its queries with CloudFlare. So I changed my DNS Forwarder to CloudFlare and it fixed it like magic. I just tested my theory with my personal computer, and I changed my PC's DNS to Google DNS and I got the same access denied results. Southwest needs to do something about this sooner rather than later.
... View more