Herb/Gary/Southwest in general,
1. I am a businessman
2. I travel for work (50 round trip flights/year)
3. My primary residence is in Phoenix
4. I own LUV
Feelings: I have flown SWA almost exclusively for many years, why:
1. Safety Record- your planes don't fall out of the sky
2. Simplicity- go to one website, yours, buy fare, print pass, go
3. Competence- your pilots are good and attendants friendly
4. Cost- Prices are low and consistent and rarely charge for flight changes
5. Consistency- You don't have delays/overbookings/cancelations
You are now causing me great concern.
KISS- Keep It Simple
I don't need rewards programs
I don't need a letter and numbers seating system
I don't need to be boarded before families with kids
I don't need food or beverages on the flight
ALL I NEED IS TO GET TO MY CLIENT AND BACK TO MY FAMILY SAFELY AND ON TIME. THAT IS IT.
From my perspective, your customer, you are fixing something that was not broken.
P.S. I don't want to see you become a HBS case study on what not to do.
... View more