I am one of those annoying old women who believes that "fair" means that everyone is treated the same and everyone follows the rules. So...
1. I check any luggage that exceeds the 'rules' set by airlines. I want everyone else to do the same. Why don't you enforce this?
2. Why do the parents with 12 yr. olds get to get on first?
3. Why can't you make the boarding lines in A, B, C more definitive?
4. Why can't I get my 'trip' and 'return trip' boarding passes at the same time? We often go to a place that doesn't enable me to print out a boarding pass for the return flight and so my husband and I have to be seated in different rows for the return flight. It really doesn't bother me as much as it does the passengers who sit next to him and have to listen to him snore. (I know how to make him stop, so it benefits a lot of SW passengers.)
5. My pets are Miniature Pinchers. Each weighs less than 6 lbs. and both would fit into an under the seat carrier. Both are good "passengers" and don't make any noise. (Even if they did, why would this be different than a parent with a crying child?) Why don't you allow at least one pet carry-on per flight?
... View more