I certainly hope you DO read these comments. I am really upset about the changes and have already booked my next West coast flight on another Houston based airline. Why?
1. NO Enforcement of the Boarding pass numbers, just flew 6 flights in the last week. Mob rush to the gate attendent.
2. Rarely I fly with my toddlers and when I do, I want to get them situated before the mad rush of rude "Carry-on loaders"
3. It's a challenge to fly SWA at times, but I did so just because of my Rapid reward points. Now, I think I might not have the 16 RT's a year, therefore be relagated to B or C status, and the dreaded middle seat when flying alone.
4. Disappointment that no one enforces the HUGE carryons people bring on. I always check my bag because I dont want to hassle with it, but most folks don't.
5. Disappointment with the way SWA has changed for the worse.
Thank you for asking.
We don't like this at all!
Longtime Loyal Customer now diappointed and taking my $$$ elsewhere.
... View more