Please rethink the drink mix and include some healthier choices. Here are my suggestions:
- Orange and Apple Juice: great, just don't add ice
- Cranberry: provide something with a higher percentage of juice
- Add grapefruit juice (any kind)
- Tea: please provide some herbal selections (mint, chamomile, ginger)
- Soda/pop: avoid the high fructose corn syrup-laden drinks. If you insist on buying major brands, at least source them from HFCS-free areas (Mexico -- Mexican Coke is popular here in California, Canada, Kosher for passover) so we can get sugar. There's a restaurant in Chicago, Wow Bao, which makes great homemade ginger ale. Imagine: Southwest Ginger Ale that we would LUV.
Please carry some good beer. My drink tickets never get put to good use. Skip the large macrobreweries (Bud, Coors, Miller). Specific suggestions:
- US: Brooklyn Brewery, Mac and Jack's African Amber Ale (SEA/PDX), Anchor Steam (SF)
- UK/Europe: Newcastle Brown Ale, Guinness, Boddington's Pub Ale, Murphy's Irish Stout
I know everyone will have their favourites. I'm not expecting you to pick mine. I'm just asking you to do better than the default choices of the legacy airlines.
... View more