To all who are jumping on the "SHAME ON YOU" bandwagon . Why not wait and have all the facts before you make judgements?
How many of you called your local Police Dept. or DMV to report that you had driven in an unsafe manner and deserve to have a ticket issued or your license revoked? Because you were:
1. Driving your vehicle after having a drink or more at Happy Hour?
2. Using "recreational drugs"?
3. Been distracted while talking on you cell phone? Or texting?
4. Driving in excess of the speed limit?
5. Applying you makeup?
6. Reading directions while driving?or checking your e-mail?
7.Turning around to settle a squabble in the back seat?
8. Not having regular maintenance on your vehicle, ie...tire pressure,brake
fluid, no head or tail lights, no blinkers etc....
9. Were only going a few blocks with no safety seat belt?
10. Driving with insufficient amount of sleep?
I could go on but I think you get my point. Wait for all the facts then make your decision which you have a right to , but in the mean time stop slinging the arrows and take a honest look at your personal SAFETY RECORD and if so inclined make that call to the Police or DMV so my family can feel safe while traveling the road.
... View more