Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Issues logging in on Mac OS Chrome Browser

karaaron
Explorer C

I am using a Chrome brower on Apple OS and over the last month have been unable to login. It just returns right back to the homepage but not logged in. If I log in using Safari browser, no issues. I have tried deleting cookies, etc. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Issues logging in on Mac OS Chrome Browser

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C

@karaaron wrote:

I am using a Chrome browser on Apple OS and over the last month have been unable to login. It just returns right back to the homepage but not logged in. If I log in using Safari browser, no issues. I have tried deleting cookies, etc. Any ideas?

Hello!

Here's my suggestions:

1. Double check to make sure your Mac iOS and Chrome are all up-to-date.

2. If that's already done, try logging in via an incognito session. This will help determine if a faulty cache is the cause. 

3. If the page still fails to load, double check whether you're using a VPN or a private relay service as that could interfere with the page loading correctly. 

4. If you're not using any VPN/Private Relay, it's possible there's a technical glitch somewhere; at that point, I would continue to use Safari and report the symptom and your computer/Chrome browser specs to SW Customer Service in an e-mail; they should be able to fwd your message to IT so they can review:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

Hope this helps!