Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Priority Check in lane

bcl290
Explorer C

Why doesn’t CLE have a priority check in lane ? I have asked multiple times and received answers varying from , I don’t know to We just don’t have one . Help please.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Priority Check in lane

PettyIntrigues
Adventurer A

I’ve found that if the priority lane is down for the evening or otherwise not there, if I ask staff where the A-list priority line is they will basically shout you to the next available agent.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@PettyIntrigues wrote:

I’ve found that if the priority lane is down for the evening or otherwise not there, if I ask staff where the A-list priority line is they will basically shout you to the next available agent.

There's supposed to be an express lane, but might not be available all of the time due to hours or staffing or other factors.

If there isn't any express lane then the website should be updated.

Airport Information | Southwest Airlines

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Do you mean priority check-in at the ticket counter, or express lane at the TSA screening?

Airport Information | Southwest Airlines

The website doesn't say there is priority lane - how many ticket counters are there? They don't have it at some of the smaller airports but I don't remember how many ticket counters there were at CLE.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

bcl290
Explorer C

Priority check in at the ticket counter. There are approximately 6-8 ticket counters, multiple self check in kiosks, but still gets backed up.