Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Mr. Stan is the MAN✈️🫶🏽🤣

LizzyLiz81
Explorer C

Mr. Stan Mr. Stan!! This THOUGHTFUL, hilarious, knowledgeable, caring man truly deserves a raise. I’m saying it louder for the folks in the BIKE! Says the Hewitt family! On July 22, 2023 @ bout 1920, we were on a flight home. Earlier, we scooped our 15y/o SonShine up, who just completed the Marine Military Academy. My Husband & I fly often for business but flying  home this trip was our kids 1st flight! Mr. Stan & his crew Ms. Aleshia & Ms. Trisha made it EXTRA special! We truly Pre~Sha~It🩵 We’ve never flown Southwest before, normally United but we couldn’t have ASKED for a better experience!! Geesh!!
Listen, I give credit where credit is due!!
Mr. Stan deserves THAT & more

🤗✈️🤣🫶🏽

Wishing Mr. Stan and his grand~babies all Blessings🙏🏽🙏🏽

•Superb Customer Service

•Seats super comfy

•Leg room 👍🏽

•Snacks seasoned

•Free Wifi

•LOADS of free movies

•Temp perfect

Aaalll this for a GOOD price! Just sayin!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mr. Stan is the MAN✈️🫶🏽🤣

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@LizzyLiz81 wrote:

Mr. Stan Mr. Stan!! This THOUGHTFUL, hilarious, knowledgeable, caring man truly deserves a raise. I’m saying it louder for the folks in the BIKE! Says the Hewitt family! On July 22, 2023 @ bout 1920, we were on a flight home. Earlier, we scooped our 15y/o SonShine up, who just completed the Marine Military Academy. My Husband & I fly often for business but flying  home this trip was our kids 1st flight! Mr. Stan & his crew Ms. Aleshia & Ms. Trisha made it EXTRA special! We truly Pre~Sha~It🩵 We’ve never flown Southwest before, normally United but we couldn’t have ASKED for a better experience!! Geesh!!
Listen, I give credit where credit is due!!
Mr. Stan deserves THAT & more

🤗✈️🤣🫶🏽

Wishing Mr. Stan and his grand~babies all Blessings🙏🏽🙏🏽

•Superb Customer Service

•Seats super comfy

•Leg room 👍🏽

•Snacks seasoned

•Free Wifi

•LOADS of free movies

•Temp perfect

Aaalll this for a GOOD price! Just sayin!

Thanks for sharing! Since this is customer-to-customer forum, would you do Mr. Stan one more favor so Southwest staff can acknowledge his praise due.

Copy and paste your post to:

https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

That way, Customer Service can receive and process your letter. Glad you had a memorable experience with your son's first flight! 

LizzyLiz81
Explorer C

THANKS bunches!! That was my ultimate goal & wasn’t sure how! I appreciate it!! 

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

You can also tweet/DM the airline if easier!

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger