Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Review of flight 3076 from SNA to Denver

mdwkbo
Explorer C

A colleague of mine and I were on flight 3076 from SNA to Denver on 6/28/24.  I can't say enough about the Houston-based crew.  The flight attendants were extremely customer-service oriented - very friendly, very funny and very professional!  The cockpit crew were also great - providing us with lots of information in a friendly, professional manner.  This was one of the most enjoyable SWA flights I've every had.  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Review of flight 3076 from SNA to Denver

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C
Solution

@mdwkbo wrote:

A colleague of mine and I were on flight 3076 from SNA to Denver on 6/28/24.  I can't say enough about the Houston-based crew.  The flight attendants were extremely customer-service oriented - very friendly, very funny and very professional!  The cockpit crew were also great - providing us with lots of information in a friendly, professional manner.  This was one of the most enjoyable SWA flights I've every had.  Thank you!

Thanks for sharing this great story! 😊

Would you do a kind return favor for this crew. Would you forward your compliment directly to SW Customer Service:

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

or you can share on any of Southwest's Social Media channels such as Facebook or Twitter/X. That will help assure your praise gets processed and sent to the appropriate department. 

Great to hear you had a wonderful experience!