Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

The Best Service Ever

ShawnMitchell
Explorer C

I would like to personally think the crew oh Southwest flight number 362. We left Dallas Love Field airport at 9:10 on the dock we were in the air for about 15 minutes when I suddenly started convulsing. The crew and passengers did everything immediately to assist me in my medical emergency we landed the plane successfully and immediately upon landing the paramedics and the medical professionals were there to receive me they triage me at the airport immediately rushing me to the area hospital which is the University of Colorado hospital in Aurora by ambulance.

I must say without a doubt that I was impressed by the service. The professionalism that was shown in the customer service and love for one another was something that I'll never forget. Thank you Southwest airlines for saving my life God bless you all I hope you have lots of successful travels and I hope that God blesses you all and that you live life and abundance.

Thank you Shawn Mitchell

Ps I'm still in the Hospital. This was life or Death to me.

1 REPLY 1

Re: The Best Service Ever

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Well, Shawn, I am glad to hear that the crew successfully helped you in your medical emergency, and hope that your recovery in Denver continues.

The best way to insure that the crew receives appropriate recognition is by directly contacting Southwest. To do so, click on "contact uw" below and proceed.

Here's to your speedy recovery..