Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

8% targeted Chase offer

Ohiofamily
Explorer C

My Southwest Chase card has a targeted offer for 8% off purchases.   Has anyone gotten this to work on a Southwest Hotel booking?   I see that Vacations are excluded, but the hotel bookings is a different website so it wasn't clear. 

The fine print says:  

Offer details

Earn 8% cash back on your Southwest Airlines purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $20.00 cash back maximum.
At Southwest Airlines, we connect people to what’s important. Enjoy everything you have always loved about flying Southwest as our Heart has remained committed to you. That means no pesky fees near our low fares.

Plus earn unlimited points with your Rapid Rewards® Credit Card by spending on everyday purchases. All points earned with your card count toward Companion Pass® so you can get away with those you love.
Offer expires 12/31/2023. Offer valid one time only. Offer only valid on purchases made directly with the merchant. Offer not valid on Southwest Vacations, Southwest Points purchases, inflight purchases or fees. Offer not valid on purchases made using third-party services, delivery services, or a third-party payment account (e.g., buy now pay later). Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
1 REPLY 1

Re: 8% targeted Chase offer

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sounds to me like you have to buy a flight to get the offer.

Southwest hotels  is not Southwest Airlines - it s booking.com