Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Account maintenance coming soon.Starting Jan. 1, your earning progress for tier and Companion Pass

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

This new message appears as u log into Southwest. I enjoy watching my progress for obtaining companion pass. Anyone have any idea of what this fully means?

Account maintenance coming soon.Starting Jan. 1, your earning progress for tier and Companion Pass will not be shown. This does not affect your current status.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Account maintenance coming soon.Starting Jan. 1, your earning progress for tier and Companion Pa

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

I noticed no one responded to my previous question, prefers I was not clear. I am curious how we flyers will be able to view how many companion points we have towards our goal of 135,000. Where will we be able to view now with the new rule. Thanks

Re: Account maintenance coming soon.Starting Jan. 1, your earning progress for tier and Companion Pa

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Andysouthwest wrote:

I noticed no one responded to my previous question, prefers I was not clear. I am curious how we flyers will be able to view how many companion points we have towards our goal of 135,000. Where will we be able to view now with the new rule. Thanks

Hello!

I'm not able to reproduce what you're seeing as I'm not getting any messages about account maintenance. As of this morning Jan 2, on both the desktop and mobile SW websites, both the Tier and Companion Pass progress trackers still show in the "My Rapid Rewards" area. 

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

I've seen it in years past, but not this year (yet).  Once they have completed their review, you will be able to see the current points.