Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A-List qualification flight

DGroot33
Explorer C

Prior to December 25, 2023 I needed 1 more one-way flight to qualify for the 25th flight for A-list.  I flew my one-way on Christmas Day however the 25th flight isn't showing up in the count for A-list.  My return flight is after January 1, 2024.  Does that last flight on Christmas day count towards the last remaining requirement in 2023 to get A-list status in 2024?  Thanks for the feedback! 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A-List qualification flight

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

Yes, you will get your A-List status as soon as you compkete your return flight.

It is important that you not no-show the return flight. If you were to do so, the return would be a no refund situation but it would also negate the outbound flight and you would end up one flight short of A-List qualifying.

Re: A-List qualification flight

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@DGroot33 wrote:

Prior to December 25, 2023 I needed 1 more one-way flight to qualify for the 25th flight for A-list.  I flew my one-way on Christmas Day however the 25th flight isn't showing up in the count for A-list.  My return flight is after January 1, 2024.  Does that last flight on Christmas day count towards the last remaining requirement in 2023 to get A-list status in 2024?  Thanks for the feedback! 

If the scenario arises again, book one way flights to earn the credit earlier.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.