Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Action Based Bonus

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

90 action based bonus points added to my rapid rewards account today. Have no clue?.. I did register for 25 percent bonus on credit card from the last few months but I spent well over $800 so only 90 points makes no sense.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Action Based Bonus

victormarcel
Explorer C

@Andysouthwest wrote:

90 action based bonus points added to my rapid rewards account today. Have no clue?.. I did register for 25 percent bonus on credit card from the last few months but I spent well over $800 so only 90 points makes no sense.

Check the terms and conditions of the 25 percent bonus promotion on your credit card. There might be specific criteria or spending thresholds that need to be met to receive the full bonus. It's possible that the promotion had limitations or requirements that affected the number of bonus points you received.

lafawnda
Explorer C

I too received Action Based Bonus points.  2 entrys, one for 280 points and the other 3500 points.  I have no memory of registering for anything that would actually give me 3500 extra points.  Not complaining but I wish there was a little more accurate information where they came from.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Action based bonus's come from Chase - SW can't tell you where they came from. Chase tells SW to add action based bonus points to an account, and SW does so.

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

Please let me know how close in dates the two separate action bonus points were posted? Perhaps I still have hope. My 90 points were posted on 8/14

Andysouthwest
Adventurer C

Please let me know how close in dates the two separate action bonus points were posted. Perhaps I still have hope. My 90 points were posted on 8/14

GerardMoylan
Explorer C

Thanks for the info, I will check them.

While looking for essay samples online, I stumbled upon this https://writinguniverse.com/essay-types/descriptive-essays/ site. This website provides a wide range of free essay examples related to descriptive.