Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Didn’t think I was a-list but I’m getting this?

Jmangooo
Explorer C

Long story short, my partner and I had the same confirmation code. I was bumped onto a new one randomly, which I found to be peculiar. I was A-list but I’m not sure if it expired? I don’t see it saying I’m a-list anywhere on my profile, but when I go to check in (I know it’s too early,) this pops up. 

When I enter in my partner’s CC , it says “it’s too early to check in” but it doesn’t have this… so how do I know I’m in a-list or not?

IMG_7168.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Didn’t think I was a-list but I’m getting this?

dfwskier
Aviator A

1) I have NEVER heard of anyone being bumped into a new confirmation number - and that's with 45 years of flying SW. When a ticket is cancelled and the travel fund used to buy a new one, then a new confirmation number comes into play.

2) I guess you'll, find out whether or not you are A List when you check in (I advise doing so at t-24 hours just in case you are not). By logging in to your RR account you should be able to establish your A-List status.

Sometimes SW has A-List promotions where you register, book flights and fly within a soeciified time period. Doing so yields "temporary" A-List status. Could you have done this?

Re: Didn’t think I was a-list but I’m getting this?

Jmangooo
Explorer C

Well, I just checked in. Turns out I’m a-list (says it on my boarding pass but NO where else)