Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

November '23 Southwest Hotels Photo Stay Report (West Riverside)

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

Hello Community Southwest:

Here's a photo trip report of my recent hotel stay in West Riverside CA earlier this month that was booked through Southwest Hotels.

Hampton Inn SW Hotels Rate 11.3.2023.png

This is my second stay with the Hampton Inn for this location. No issues at all with Booking or Check-in. Southwest Hotels also had the best pricing of the booking site competition, even before the 900 Points Plus bonus. 

Room Type: 1 King Bed Non-Smoking
Rapid Rewards Points Plus: 900
SW Hotel Base Rate: $149 w/ Free Cancellation

Competing Booking Site Rates w/ Free Cancellation:
Rocket Miles: Not Listed
Other 3rd Party Lowest Price: $161
Booking Direct: $160 Standard; $157 w/ Hotel Loyalty

20231104_175101.jpg

Got the Pool View too!

20231104_174026.jpg

The "flight" to the Fourth Floor is not full; So feel free to spread out.

20231104_175335.jpg

It's safe to say: Hilton and Southwest Hotels Delivered again! The 900 points came a few days later.

I wrote a TripAdvisor review of this business-oriented hotel three months ago from my prior stay and it is posted there.

Details of how I shop for hotels and found this deal are outlined here:
https://community.southwest.com/t5/Rapid-Rewards/Southwest-Hotels-Rapid-Rewards-Points-Plus-Shopping...

More Hotel Reports: SoCalFlyer97's October 5 One-Nighters at 5 Hotels Report:
https://community.southwest.com/t5/Rapid-Rewards/Oct-23-Southwest-Hotels-Five-One-Night-Trips-at-Fiv...

"Up for a rewarding trip" too?
https://www.southwesthotels.com/

3 REPLIES 3

Re: November '23 Southwest Hotels Photo Stay Report (West Riverside)

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Funny layout for this room, but looks nice.

Thanks for the report, always love reading your write-ups!

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

fly2much
Explorer C

Was this stay during the current promotion where it states you earn "Plus 4 additional points per US$1 spent on select rooms when checking out by June 1, 2024, with a minimum stay of 3 nights"?

The terms state that the additional points count toward A-List, wondering if you can confirm or not?

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@fly2much wrote:

Was this stay during the current promotion where it states you earn "Plus 4 additional points per US$1 spent on select rooms when checking out by June 1, 2024, with a minimum stay of 3 nights"?

The terms state that the additional points count toward A-List, wondering if you can confirm or not?

Nope. This stay was not eligible for this promo as it was for a single night. However, it was a Points Plus property so I got 900 Rapid Rewards points. Points were not TQP or valid toward A-List but they were good toward Companion Pass.