Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Question on 10,000 annual Rapid Rewards Credit Card boost

ptguard
Explorer C

i have had the chase premier business visa card since august 2023.  i can't find where i ever received the 10k point boost they mention on the swa website. see below for their explanation of when you will receive it.

"Members with an open Southwest® Rapid Rewards Credit Card on the first business day of each calendar year will earn one boost of 10,000 Companion Pass® qualifying points each calendar year. The boost for 2023 will be deposited into eligible Member’s account by February 1, 2023. The boost for future years will be deposited into eligible Member’s account by January 31st of the calendar year."

based on my card being opened in august of 2023 i would think my 10k boost would show up by the end of january 2024.  anyone else had a similar situation where you received or didn't receive the boost?  thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Question on 10,000 annual Rapid Rewards Credit Card boost

epcot
Adventurer C

Look at your Companion Pass tracker on this page: https://www.southwest.com/loyalty/myaccount/rapid-rewards.html

Mine indicates "^ Includes 10,000 annual Rapid Rewards® Credit Card boost." - if you don't see that and at least 10,000 points n your tracker, definitely call Southwest

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

I believe it gets added on your anniversary each year.

epcot
Adventurer C

Anniversary points are actual RR points (that also qualify for Companion Pass) and are issued separately from the 10K Companion Pass boost which are not really RR points