Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Time sensitive: Companion pass promotion

kmdash4
Explorer C

I received the companion pass promotion for flying before 5/22. Does anyone know if a return flight ON 5/22 would qualify? Or does it have to be before? Should I schedule the return flight for 5/21? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Time sensitive: Companion pass promotion

kmdash4
Explorer C

This is the specific language in the terms: Book one round trip or two one-way qualifying Southwest® flights between 8:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") on April 8, 2024 and 11:59 p.m. CT on April 9, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”) for travel from April 8, 2024 to May 22, 2024 (the “Travel Period”), and fly during the Travel Period to earn a promotional Companion Pass® valid for use between August 5, 2024 and October 2, 2024. Member must book one round trip or two one-way qualifying Southwest flights during the Promotion Period for travel during the Travel Period, and fly during the Travel Period. Valid on new qualifying revenue flights booked during the Promotion Period for travel during the Travel Period and flown within the Travel Period. Member’s qualifying flight must be booked through Southwest Airlines® during the Promotion Period for travel that must be completed during the Travel Period. 

I think a return flight on 5/22 would probably be okay but want to be sure.

Re: Time sensitive: Companion pass promotion

bballflyer
Adventurer C

I think this will be fine;  You can always double check by contacting customer service.  I actually find DM their twitter account gets you the quickest results