Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error Code: 000999999 over and over again for weeks- anybody been able to resolve?

jend
Explorer C

As I type this, I am on hold with a customer service rep who is trying to investigate why for weeks, really months I have been unable to book flights on Swest.com when the website server is supposedly up. Keept getting this generic error code and message to call CService for assistance. I have tried different browsers, clearing cache, restarting computer, etc. The most frustrating part is that I don't get the error until I go through process of inputting flight search parameters. The CS person I am on hold with says Southwest has to technical support - WTH Southwest??? Who in this day in age does not have technical support for website/eCommerce issues??? Does anybody have a resolution for this error? Trying over and over again until the site suddenly works (rare) or lingering on the phone running through different flight scenarios and costs for many trips is not optimal, and I may as just well book another airline whose website works at that point. Thanks for any tips on what could be causing this error.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error Code: 000999999 over and over again for weeks- anybody been able to resolve?

dfwskier
Aviator A

Having run a distributed computing operation for a major corporation , I found it is virtually impossible for someone on the company side to diagnose a situation that is likely unique to you and your computer.

However, I'd suggest you  try to login to southwest.com instead of swest.com