Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error Code 400304824

rhroyjr
Explorer C

When I sign in to Southwest.com and choose "my account" and see my list of trips, when I choose the pull down to the right and click "detail", I get Error Code 400304824

If I choose my flight by putting in my confirmation code and name, I can see the flight and make changes but not when I choose it from the list.  This only happens on my computer (app and accessing my account from another computer everything works fine).  I've cleared my browser (Chrome) history/cookies/..... rebooted and have the same problem.

Thoughts??

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error Code 400304824

SoCalFlyer97
Aviator C

@rhroyjr wrote:

When I sign in to Southwest.com and choose "my account" and see my list of trips, when I choose the pull down to the right and click "detail", I get Error Code 

If I choose my flight by putting in my confirmation code and name, I can see the flight and make changes but not when I choose it from the list.  This only happens on my computer (app and accessing my account from another computer everything works fine).  I've cleared my browser (Chrome) history/cookies/..... rebooted and have the same problem.

Thoughts??

Hello-

I would use the remedy that you mentioned for now (manage flight with the confirmation number and name). Since this forum is customer-to-customer, I would forward your error code to SW Customer Service so they can relay it to their IT staff.

https://support.southwest.com/helpcenter/s/email-us

Hope this helps!