Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Problems with Birthday bookings

Dmedrano8
Explorer C

Is anyone else having issues with the Birthday bookings?  I am also having issues with my account.  I booked two flights but didn't see a spot for the code so paid full price.  
Now  I can't log on to my account.  I'm logged on when I open the app then when I try to do something it wants me to log in again and then says I've tried too many times and should call.  The lines are busy and I was on hold for a long time and gave up.  
Any suggestions??

1 REPLY 1

Re: Problems with Birthday bookings

05bardic
Adventurer C

@Dmedrano8 wrote:

Is anyone else having issues with the Birthday bookings?  I am also having issues with my account.  I booked two flights but didn't see a spot for the code so paid full price.  
Now  I can't log on to my account.  I'm logged on when I open the app then when I try to do something it wants me to log in again and then says I've tried too many times and should call.  The lines are busy and I was on hold for a long time and gave up.  
Any suggestions??

I can't help with your login issue, but here's where the promo code gets entered. Note that it gets entered BEFORE you select the flights so it can show you the sale prices for the select routes that it applies to. It's not a coupon that applies at checkout. 

05bardic_0-1718136652080.png