Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SW Customer service reviews

Pops117
Explorer C

How do I post a review? I had a great experience with a Southwest customer service representative who went above and beyond to try and accommodate my request. I would like to share my experience and acknowledge her efforts. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: SW Customer service reviews

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@Pops117 wrote:

How do I post a review? I had a great experience with a Southwest customer service representative who went above and beyond to try and accommodate my request. I would like to share my experience and acknowledge her efforts. 

Hi!

Glad you had a great experience! First, I would let Southwest Customer Service know in an email of your compliment directly so that the CSA can receive proper recognition.

https://support.southwest.com/email-us/s/

I would use TripAdvisor if you want to post a public review but make sure it is conjunction with a flight experience, not just the CSA call. TripAdvisor is the third search result and first review portal that appears when Googling "Southwest Airlines" and permits one to write a review on a per-flight experience basis.

Re: SW Customer service reviews

jksobonya
Aviator A

Feel free to tell us here! We (fellow fans/fliers) would love to hear about it. And as @SoCalFlyer97 says, contact Southwest and tell them directly!

--Jessica