Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Hello everyone

dave395865
Explorer C

Hello everyone, if anyone travels between Los Angeles and San Francisco, both of the airports are brand, new new gates, new food, courts and everything is everything in the same terminal which is absolutely fantastic and as well as Tennessee they have the same thing and the staff is absolutely fantastic in San Francisco and in Los Angeles and in Tennessee. They are always willing to help me out I just wanted to let everybody know it’s Southwest and the community. How wonderful everyone is doing thank you again Southwest 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hello everyone

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@dave395865 wrote:

Hello everyone, if anyone travels between Los Angeles and San Francisco, both of the airports are brand, new new gates, new food, courts and everything is everything in the same terminal which is absolutely fantastic and as well as Tennessee they have the same thing and the staff is absolutely fantastic in San Francisco and in Los Angeles and in Tennessee. They are always willing to help me out I just wanted to let everybody know it’s Southwest and the community. How wonderful everyone is doing thank you again Southwest 

Great to hear the good things coming from California's biggest airports!

I've been up to the Bay area a few times but have always booked OAK as the destination airport mainly due to better overall airfare value and more flight options throughout the day...If I find a Southwest deal for SFO for a future Bay Area trip, I'll certainly check these out given the new infrastructure there (and friendly Southwest staff). 

Haven't flown Southwest out of LAX and currently have no plans to do so (the trouble for me using LAX as my origin airport are my inbound ground transit options for my short-duration trips...for now!). Of all of SoCal's airports, LAX generally has the best pricing for airfare, especially going to LAS or PHX. However currently, getting in and out of that area on the I-405 and through that terminal loop can be brutal; the existing ground services can add up in costs.

LA Metro and LAX are working on projects to resolve this and LAX will likely be a more feasible option for me once this happens: Once LAX's people mover train opens, LA Metro opens the A-Line (formerly Gold Line) Foothill Extension east to Montclair and reconfigures the routing of the current C-Line (Green) to connect directly to LAX's people mover. The existing Montclair Station has free and secure parking that supports overnight parking (not sure of the max duration) and numerous options of getting into Downtown LA. Also doing my homework of finding safe and free overnight spots to park along Metro's Route 460 via Orange County as this currently feeds into C-Line. 

Anyway, I've talked too much!...Would you do all the Southwest staff at SFO and LAX a favor; would you email your compliment directly to Southwest; that way, the local persons and management can receive the praises due.

https://www.southwest.com/html/contact-us/

chrisj1
Explorer C

Yeah, I love Southwest too. It's best for the prices, staff, and everything else.

Willydave
Explorer B

So do I. Their prices are great

StAugustine
Frequent Flyer C

For me the best part of flying out of SFO is the Peets Coffee. Way better than the usual Starbucks and/or Dunkin.

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

LUV! 😍

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger