Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Lost Item

mnapo2023
Explorer C

I sent in a Lost and Found Report a few days ago, in which I mentioned I had an airtag inside that told me exactly where it was, yet today I received an update saying they haven't located my purse despite me telling them where it was. I don't understand. I've tried calling the airport where it ended up, the Baggage Claims Services that I see it's in, and I get nothing even when I tell them I see where it is.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lost Item

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@mnapo2023 wrote:

I sent in a Lost and Found Report a few days ago, in which I mentioned I had an airtag inside that told me exactly where it was, yet today I received an update saying they haven't located my purse despite me telling them where it was. I don't understand. I've tried calling the airport where it ended up, the Baggage Claims Services that I see it's in, and I get nothing even when I tell them I see where it is.

Hello-

This forum is customer-to-customer and it appears that you have already started the process in locating your item. I would try contacting Southwest again since your AirTag device is providing you with the exact location of your lost item.

If you're still able, I would provide them with a screenshot of the AirTag map which should assist plus records of your previous inquiries regarding the item. Alternatively, if the AirTag shows that it's still at the airport, I would return to the airport location of which your AirTag is showing and locate the nearest Southwest or airport agent.

Re: Lost Item

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@mnapo2023 wrote:

If you know anyone from that city have them go in person if that is feasible.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.