Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest to Hawaii?

bballforus
Explorer C

Has anyone heard that SW may start flying to Hawaii in 2018?

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Southwest to Hawaii?

lin_k_conrad
Explorer B

@bballforus hopefullly we will hear something soon by the end of today or on Monday at the latetst!

http://www.avgeekery.com/four-reasons-why-we-think-southwest-will-announce-hawaii-this-week/

mcmdkdd
Adventurer C

I would love it if Southwest Airlines would fly from Ontario (ONT) to Maui (OGG) 

please make that happen!   Anything not to fly out of LAX ,please!!

mcmdkdd
Adventurer C

Does anyone have an update on when Southwest is going to start flying to Hawaii?  

I keep hoping that that they will fly from Ontario (ONT) to Maui ((OGG)

✈️✈️🏝🏝🏝🏝✈️✈️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 

Nygirl739
Explorer C

Yes cannot wait! Hopefully they will also fly between island, give Hawaiian air a little competition!👍

mcmdkdd
Adventurer C

So excited to hear the news that Southwest: will be flying to Hawaii in 2018   Now I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they will fly from Ontario(ONT)  to Maui (OGG) .... now that would be a dream come true!!

Mahalo Southwest!!   

CaraBethP
Explorer C

Is there any way to be updated on SWA and the flights to Hawaii news? I would like to receive notification from SWA as soon as they go on sale!

franktravel
Aviator B

I would say, stay connected to Facebook and Twitter. Also on May 31, 2018 They will open the schedule for sale through January 6, 2019. 

Most likely when they do go on sale, it will be when a new schedule opens up!  The next one is May 31 and the one after that would be mid July. 

hungodd94
Explorer C

I'm now starting to hope that SW will flight to Hawaii in 2018 

franktravel
Aviator B