Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Aircraft Maintenance Houston

James97
Explorer C

How does southwest do hiring for their maintenance technicians for their Hobby  maintenance hub, I've been trying to keep an eye one when they are hiring but they never seem to be hiring for Houston anymore and I will be getting out of active duty air force in the next two months.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Aircraft Maintenance Houston

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

@James97 wrote:

How does southwest do hiring for their maintenance technicians for their Hobby  maintenance hub, I've been trying to keep an eye one when they are hiring but they never seem to be hiring for Houston anymore and I will be getting out of active duty air force in the next two months.

Greetings! Thanks for your service to the Air Force and defending our country!

I assume SW hiring including the positions that you mentioned is done through the SW Careers portal. To receive up-to-date hiring information by text message, I would subscribe to the SW Talent Community if you haven't done so yet:

https://careers.southwestair.com/jointalentcommunity

Appreciate your willingness to serve!

Re: Aircraft Maintenance Houston

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey, @James97!

Thank you so much for your Air Force service! And thank you *again* for your interest in a career with Southwest Airlines! 

While we aren't currently hiring Maintenance Technicians in Houston (Hobby), TX - HOU, @SoCalFlyer97 had a great recommendation of signing up for the Talent Community. As you sign up, be sure to include "Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering" as your Area of Interest! 

-Adrienne
Southwest Community Moderator