Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Are you ready to take flight? The Flight Attendant position opens soon!

Elle2023
Adventurer C

Its UP!!  Lets Apply!!

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning, all! 

8:45 a.m. CT - Good morning, y'all! The Flight Attendant (R-2023-35522) position is officially posted and accepting applications! Check out the details of the Flight Attendant position and submit your application here: swa.is/Sept26FlightAttendant

10:10 a.m. CT - So sorry for any recent difficulties locating the Flight Attendant position on our career site! We've added a banner to our home page that leads directly to the posting!

1:05 p.m. CT - The Flight Attendant posting is officially closed! We're honored to receive many applications, and we can't wait to welcome new smiles to our Flight Attendant Family. With high interest and applications, this process takes many months to complete. Please keep an eye on your email inbox (and any junk/spam folders - just in case!) for updates to come. Thank you!

amandamccloure
Explorer B

It's POSTED! I just finished my application submission! prayers for all of you!

Cmdelinski
Explorer B

Have you received a confirmation email about your application?

MsJam98
Explorer A

yes! I got it this morning.  Did you see anything yet?

rsvbbvsr
Explorer C

I have a phone interview coming up and I need to update to my current phone number. How could I go about that? I updated it on Worklday and emailed the recruiter from the confirmation email.

Elle2023
Adventurer C

I was submitting my application and when I hit submit, it said closed...   😞

sydneyelizabeth
Explorer C

Hi @adrienneb, Do you know why the canidate home will not show completed applications, as well as not being able to update the canidate profile, the only option is the change the email. Thank you in advance. 

sydneyelizabeth
Explorer C

Answer to my own question lol! But for anyone wondering the same thing, I just received an email and from there they provide a link, with that link you're able to update everything in workday as well as see your application progress! I hope this helps and the best of luch to everybody! (:

teeakiss
Explorer C

I am waiting with baited breath for a positive response in my email. I’m so excited and enthused about working the “Heart”