Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Are you ready to take flight? The Flight Attendant position opens soon!

cbello5
Explorer A

Thank you for your post. 

Can you offer context to this question:  I submitted my application on the specified date/time.  I received an email that my application was received, but under my profile, it says NO Applications were submitted.  Can you offer advice?

Patiently waiting,

Christi

sarakerfurt
Explorer C

Done and so excited! ❤️🛫

Taraherbst
Explorer C

Just finished submitting my application and it felt like the first day of school all over again! Good luck to everybody on here and always remember “ what is for you is already YOURS!”

excitedfly
Explorer C

Same here - I just uploaded my resume it was kicked out saying the job closed. I also am keep refreshing and it states job is no longer there 

Kaleb21
Explorer C

Same exact thing, really put effort into making the application nice and then boom it just turned white and said that it doesn’t exist 😞

Erikxaaa
Explorer C

Hello, good morning I was applying and I was about to finish when the page turned white and said "does not exist or no longer open"

zoeserfontein
Explorer C

Me too! I hope it saves my progress 😔. I think we just have to keep refreshing the page until it works again. 

alacy
Explorer C

Did the page crash? Went through application and then turned it in and page states job does not exist. It stated the application period will close no later than 1pm CT so it is still within the time period. I don't believe my application was saved and properly turned in due to the glitches. 

Janaylauren
Explorer C

Is the portal closed for applications already? I thought it wasn't closing until 1:00PM.

denisetab
Explorer C

@adrienneb Did the page crash?  I was on within minutes of the application opening and had uploaded and filled out resume and working through the questions.  When I hit submit it said the job was no longer posted.  I am pretty sure that all the correspondence said we would have until 1:00.  Can you please advise?