Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Authenticity of Job Offer from Southwest Airlines via Email for Latin America?

Ixnay007
Explorer C

Hello everyone,

I recently received an email from the address america@careers-southwestair.com.co containing a job offer for a position at Southwest Airlines in Houston, Texas. I would like to verify the authenticity of this offer before proceeding. Has anyone received a similar offer or has previous experience with job offers from Southwest Airlines in Latin America?

Additionally, does anyone know if there are other official channels of communication with Southwest Airlines to verify the authenticity of this offer?

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Authenticity of Job Offer from Southwest Airlines via Email for Latin America?

dfwskier
Aviator A

Did you apply for the position?

Re: Authenticity of Job Offer from Southwest Airlines via Email for Latin America?

Ixnay007
Explorer C

No, I actually applied for a position as an aeronautical engineer through a job agency, but it wasn't specifically mentioned that it was with Southwest Airlines. I recently received an email about a job offer from Southwest Airlines, and since this can be a common practice in job scams, I'm seeking to verify the authenticity of the process through Southwest's official channels.

Does anyone have information on how to verify the authenticity of this offer or any previous experience with job offers from Southwest Airlines?