Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Auto Rejection

Laasyagudisa
Explorer C

Hi @adrienneb, 

I recently applied for the R-2023-35567 Technology Analyst Summer 2024 Internships position and received an automatic rejection. I was wondering if you might be able to assist me why that was. I believe I met all the qualifications and the job posting is still currently up.  I saw that there was recently a glitch and wondering my application got affected.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Auto Rejection

rdave_01
Explorer C

Hello, I also have the same problem, and If a Southwest Airlines employee can assist why this happened that would be helpful. I applied to like 4 different internships and got auto rejections instantly. I don't know how that is even possible. I also applied for the summer technology analyst internship 2024 and got a auto reject email.

Julieed89
Explorer C

Most of the time if you get an auto rejection it is because you respond no to one of the main questions about requirements for the position. Either on previous experience or basic requirements. 

EllenParsons
Explorer C

Yes. It's essential to carefully review and ensure all necessary criteria are met when applying for a job to avoid such automatic rejections.

And I would like to share https://letsgradeit.com/review/pro-essay-writer/ website with you where you can easily find pro essay writer. I am also using that website.