Thank you!

Re: CA Southwest Airlines Hiring 2021

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Thank you!! 

sarasekve
Explorer A

My application status now shows “in progress” (7/29)!!! And just got the phone screen emails 🙏🏼♥️💛💙

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

@sarasekve Congratulations!!🎉👏👌

That's great news! 💙💛

Cshadrake
Explorer C

Hello!

Late to the chain, but I also applied May 13th 2021 at 11:26am and have yet to move on to the next rounds as my status on the site still reads: Received Submission. I last received an email on June 16th stating that the process is still taking some time, so I'm hopeful to hear something soon! Seeing that a few folks on here have already moved onto the next rounds, I'm curious if anyone is still in the same boat as me and waiting to hear anything? 

-CS

sarasekve
Explorer A

Hi! Same here. My status hasn’t moved at all yet either. I submitted mine at 10:37am. I also have gotten some emails asking to be patient as applications will be reviewed in order they were received. So hang in there! Hopefully our turn will come soon. Good luck!

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hello! My last update is 6/29. Things are moving along. Be encouraged everyone! ✈💙♥️💛

GOFORIT
Frequent Flyer C

Hello Fellow Candidates,

My dashboard was updated today, 

July 9th. My interview is Wed July 14th. 

Staying focused!! 💛💙❤ ✈

klovett20
Adventurer B

Hi! New to this discussion forum but just wanted to wish you good luck!! I also have my interview on Wednesday the 14th! 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Good luck with your interview! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers