Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: CS&S new hire

KTate8418
Explorer B

Hey there shoot me an email please at KammyTate@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you!🫶🏽♥️

Sheriekaal
Explorer A

Done!

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Hey quick question? Have you received any email invites recently? They usually have them on Thursdays but nothing for a few weeks. 

Sheriekaal
Explorer A

Didn’t get into the October class, last meeting they told us we wouldn’t be starting until next year, haven’t heard anything since then.

KatDom
Explorer C

Howdy!

Did you get that email about CS&S October 2023 training being moved to March 2024? 

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Unfortunately, yes I was in the morning call. I knew when they sent the email of Thursday what our fate, well I had an idea . 

KatDom
Explorer C

What happened? Did they tell you why? I wasn't able to make that meeting so I just got the email today. 

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Yes I just replied to you in your other message. It but I'll recap . They said they have enough staff for bc it has been slow, so they made the decision to move us to March 2024

Sheriekaal
Explorer A

I received an email saying to wait for my recruiter to reach out to me about the next steps for August or October but I’m not sure who my recruiter is. I sent an email to the email address that was on the letter that they said we could reach out to if we hadn’t heard anything but I received an auto reply saying they can’t accept emails at that email address. But still keeping my fingers crossed to get started in August 

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

I am keeping my fingers crossed, someone received an email today for August class. So maybe we will both hear something soon.