Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

CS&S new hire

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Has anyone received official offer letter and training dates for the August or October class yet? 

23 REPLIES 23

Re: CS&S new hire

Misstx
Adventurer C

They haven’t sent out October yet.   But they have sent out August info, but if you haven’t received an email yet that DOES NOT mean you’re in the October one.  Just keep an eye out. I’m in the same boat as you! The wait is nerve racking 

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Hello, I was also in the info session today, but thank you for replying. I still haven't received official offer letter. I was hoping for this week and to be in the August classes. Guess now I'll keep my fingers crossed about getting into the October class. Good luck to you as well 

Misstx
Adventurer C

Update.  I got my official offer letter for the October class 🎉🎉🎉🎉

palmtreedestiny
Adventurer C

Congratulations 🎉 me too. 

Sheriekaal
Explorer A

Congrats!!!!🎈🍾 nothing yet for me so fingers crossed 🤞🏾 

KTate8418
Explorer B

Same here still waiting patiently since June 29th! 🙏🏽🤞🏽!

Sheriekaal
Explorer A

Same been waiting since 6/21….. i saw some people saying they received their info for the October class… so hopefully soon, because they didn’t say anything about any additional classes after that 🙏🏽🙏🏽

KTate8418
Explorer B

Ok so you were June right before me wow! Well hopefully we will get our official offers also soon because right, there are no more classes other than October.  So I'm curious to know what happens if we are not scheduled for a class, because that was never mentioned in the Information Sessions. Nevertheless, I'm praying for the both of us that we hear back soon!🙏🏽🙏🏽🫶🏽

Sheriekaal
Explorer A

Not sure, because as you said it wasn’t mentioned in the sessions, so praying we both hear something this week and hopefully I’ll get to meet you in October 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🫶🏾🫶🏾