Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Call from a number in georgia

Ozielpr77
Explorer C

I got a call yesterday from this number +1 (770) 601-3239 is this a legit number? “This is the message they left me his message for MY NAME this  is Ladarius calling from Southwest airlines just give me a call back in regards to your job application to be a part-time provision agent for South LSU in Orlando I just want to talk to you more so we can talk more about a position as well night 10 to 15 minutes I'm about to wrap things up here for today so I'll definitely give you a call back tomorrow morning I'll probably at the earliest 10 AM so hopefully I hear from you then have a good night bye-bye…”

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Call from a number in georgia

bec102896
Aviator A

Did they call back today? Did you apply for a job? 

if you applied then yes it could be from SW 

if you didn’t apply for a job then it’s a scam 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Ozielpr77

That was indeed our Recruiting Team reaching out about your recent Orlando Provisioning Agent application. Sorry for any confusion! 

Ozielpr77
Explorer C

hi thanks for reaching out. I was honestly super confused. Thats why I got on the forum. To see if anyone could help. I did call the number back but no one answered. I currently work as a sales merchandiser so I go inside coolers thru out the day so sometimes the calls don’t go thru. By the time I seen someone replied to my post it was too late. They already send me a email that they were moving on from my application. I was exited to get the call but I wasn’t aware it was going to be from a regular phone. I appreciate your time I will be on the look out to re apply and hopefully I could join the southwest family have a wonderful day 😃