Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Dear Southwest Airlines Team

AndrewDoss
Explorer C

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the extraordinary care and love that Southwest Airlines consistently extends to my family during our flights.

As someone who understands the heartache of having loved ones separated by distance, your airline has become more than just a means of transportation for us. Your team's commitment to going above and beyond in providing exceptional service has created a sense of comfort and warmth, making each journey with Southwest Airlines a truly special experience.

In an era where genuine care often takes a back seat to efficiency, Southwest Airlines stands out as a beacon of compassion. Your staff's unwavering dedication to ensuring the well-being of passengers has not only alleviated the challenges of traveling with family but has also left an indelible mark on our hearts.

The love and consideration exhibited by Southwest Airlines have inspired me in ways beyond measure. The impact has been so profound that I have recently applied to for a part time position. I believe that joining your team would be an opportunity to contribute to a company whose values align with my own – compassion, dedication, and a commitment to making every journey a memorable one.

In closing, I want to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding service your team consistently provides. Thank you for being more than an airline; thank you for being a source of comfort, joy, and connection for my family. I eagerly anticipate the possibility of being a part of the Southwest Airlines family and contributing to the legacy of care that sets your airline apart.

With heartfelt gratitude,

The Doss Family

FullSizeRender.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Dear Southwest Airlines Team

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

This is beautiful. LUV this! ❤️

Since this is a peer-to-peer forum, you might also want to share this via 'Contact Us' below to see where it can go! 

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

AndrewDoss
Explorer C

Goodness gracious good morning and thank you.... Yes definitely intended for employees to see.. maybe some will see it. lol

SoCalFlyer97
Frequent Flyer A

@AndrewDoss wrote:

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my deepest gratitude for the extraordinary care and love that Southwest Airlines consistently extends to my family during our flights.

As someone who understands the heartache of having loved ones separated by distance, your airline has become more than just a means of transportation for us. Your team's commitment to going above and beyond in providing exceptional service has created a sense of comfort and warmth, making each journey with Southwest Airlines a truly special experience.

In an era where genuine care often takes a back seat to efficiency, Southwest Airlines stands out as a beacon of compassion. Your staff's unwavering dedication to ensuring the well-being of passengers has not only alleviated the challenges of traveling with family but has also left an indelible mark on our hearts.

The love and consideration exhibited by Southwest Airlines have inspired me in ways beyond measure. The impact has been so profound that I have recently applied to for a part time position. I believe that joining your team would be an opportunity to contribute to a company whose values align with my own – compassion, dedication, and a commitment to making every journey a memorable one.

In closing, I want to express my sincere appreciation for the outstanding service your team consistently provides. Thank you for being more than an airline; thank you for being a source of comfort, joy, and connection for my family. I eagerly anticipate the possibility of being a part of the Southwest Airlines family and contributing to the legacy of care that sets your airline apart.

With heartfelt gratitude,

The Doss Family

@AndrewDoss 

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story to the community. LUV it!