Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Destination 225

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Hello Community!

I'm very excited to have applied for the Cadet Program! I'm hoping to hear something from the recruitment department and/or experienced applicants to help answer a few questions(much appreciated).

When I filled out the location section for flight training I only chose one location in Florida but would like to change to any location that has an opening. If the Florida location doesn't have availability does that exclude my application from moving forward according to SWA criteria?

Also, I'm at the stage that I should be receiving the ADAPT test or login information for it, how long does it usually take to receive the ADAPT test?

Thank you,

Timothy Gillis

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Destination 225

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @Timothy_Gillis 

Thank you so much for your interesting in the Destination 225° Program! If you wouldn't mind emailing Landry, who works closely in our D225 Program, she should be able to assist you! 

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Thank you so much!

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Good Morning Adrienne B,

I'm at the last stage of the exam and the simulator will not launch. When I click continue from the last tutorial page showing me example #7  it doesn't transition to the multitask simulation.
I tried to relaunch the section at least 5 times then clicked through the tutorials, but the program still did not activate. I did finish all other sections.

What should I do?

This is my code that was provided:  CMBS-C6UL-88NZ-2H9B-V7TV

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Timothy Patrick Gillis

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey again, @Timothy_Gillis

I'd recommend touching base with Landry again! She should be the best equipped to lend a hand and help get your exam squared away! 

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C
Thank you so much for getting back to me!
 I sent two separate emails to Landy, I sent an email a week ago and also two days ago and have not received a reply. I know it was during the holidays, so I'm sure there are many emails to address. I hope to hear something back soon as I feel I did well on the assessment and just need to finish the last portion.

Thak you,

Timothy Gillis

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Hi AdrienneB,

Do you have a phone number I can call whether it be Landry, the testing center help desk or anyone at Destination 225? I sent 2 emails that are provided on the ADAPT site describing what happened but have not received a reply. I'm really excited to move forward with Southwest as I have a family member that is currently a pilot with SW and he can't speak high enough about the company.

Thank you so much for your time!

Tim Gillis

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Good Morning Adrienne!

I still haven't heard back from anyone with Southwest 225. I'm really excited to move forward with SW as I feel I did well on the assessment and just need to complete the last exercise. Please assist me with figuring this out. I emailed the company that built the ADAPT program a few times about the last exercise not opening up and performing properly, but still no reply. 

Thank you Adrienne!

Timothy Gillis

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hey, @Timothy_Gillis 

So sorry for the trouble you're having. I've been digging on my end, and I'll see if I can get you any information or updates. I'll tag you again here if I find out anything before you do! 

Timothy_Gillis
Explorer C

Thank you so much!! I've sent more emails and have not had a reply back.

I really appreciate your assistance,  Adrienne!

-Timothy Gillis