Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

dstevens
Explorer C

@LindseyD I was finally (hopefully) able to submit my application, but I'm nervous it didn't go through properly.  I, too, was kicked out after signing the two forms about disabilities and veteran status.  When I logged back in, my dashboard said the application had been submitted, so I can no longer go in to modify anything.  My concern is that I never got an email confirming my application. Maybe others have had this problem? Thanks for your help and hard work this morning!

EDIT:

Disregard (or thank you Lindsey!), I just got the email after I posted this question!  Thanks again!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @dstevens,

No worries, you were not kicked out of the process. In the application process, it appears as though there are six steps, but there are actually only five steps. Apologies for the confusion!

dorisene
Explorer C

Thank you!

danielle8
Explorer C

Hello there,

I am wondering if you will still be opening up more time for people to be able to apply for your fun flight attendant positions?

I am ready to come aboard and make people happy!!!

Danielle Lombardi

daniellelombardi6@gmail.com

kimmybee6
Explorer C

HI!  So I started this process last night trying to update my profile, it seemed to go through and I started the aplication process  at 8 am my time your time 9 am-  😉  Well, I have been at it for 3 hours.  One tech glitch after another and I got as far as getting an email saying the aplication process had started for flight attendant.  However I can't even log in to my dashboard or go any further as it keeps kicking me out with password not working.  I have changed the password 3 times, it continues not to work and now it says that I haven't applied and the position is closed.  I sent letters to the tech departmenet listed.  Is it opening up again today or did I miss it and if so is there a person to speak with concerning this ?  

Kim 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi Kim, 

The position is still open, and you have time to apply. If you are not able to reset your password, you can create a new profile, using a different email address. Then, apply for the job through your new profile. Here's the link to the job posting.

wordtotheherb
Explorer B

@LindseyD   and the moderating team.....there can't be a  group more deserved  of a go fund me acct to supply you all with massages  than you all today!  Then again, us F/A hopefuls on our one chance this year as well as the IT dept have logged some stress today....let's all meet for happy hour and laugh about this tomorrow!...........thanks again moderators....we applicants are  a fragile group today.

Bridget Richards

LisaLewis
Explorer A

Everyone keep trying - it took me about 2 hours - but be ready when your window opens up 🙂

Good Luck to everyone!!

rickypoche
Explorer C

Mine says "Closed Complete" already under status!!! why is this?!?!?!

gemhaven
Explorer C

hello there -- have been having a hard time getting thru to posting resume.  been at it since 10ET. feel relieved by your post that there were some difficulties on your computer end. please advise how to best proceed with posting my resume and applying for the FA position.  thank you!